Pooks

what size shoe would a 10 month old baby boy wear (not walking yet)?

Favorite Answer

I can't remember where but i read that shoe size is coordinated to clothing size. Starting with newborn size 1/2, 0-3 months size 1, 3-6 mo size 2, 6-9 mo size 3, and 9-12mo size 4. These would be infant size shoes not kids. So by the decsription you gave I'd say size 4. You can also go to a store and find a sizing chart. Sizes are a little different for infants than they are for toddlers or children.

My son was in a 4 at 10 months. We have since moved him into a 5 and now at 15 months are about to move him into a 6. We haven't really had a problem fitting him into shoes. If you have to move up a size to get them on, then do so. You may also want to order or find a store that specializes in wide children's sizes.

Usually about a 3 or 4. However, my son was in a size five at that time and my niece was in a size two. My youngest is 9 months at wears a 4 (we just use trumpette socks instead of shoes, they have rubber soles).

I wore Robeez for as long as I could. I love those things! You can find them on ebay for super cheap too. And, some are made to specially match gymboree clothes if your into that sort of thing...

• paik

Robeez Size Chart

If your son isnt walking, stretchy shoes (Robeez or knockoffs at Target/Walmart) are right for him. You can try them on in the store (they go by months 0-6, 6-12 etc). Your best bet if you are ready to buy real shoes is to have your baby measured at a shoe store (even if you dont buy shoes at the store). You buy a size larger than they measure, since you leave room for one finger width (your). Babies this age typically need new shoes every 3 months, so budget accordingly.

Source(s): Mom to 10 month old, 4 size going to 5 soon boy

EVERy baby is different- i know 10 month old in a size 2 but my son was in a size 4 try these, they are stretchy and go on easily- they are also better than ahrd sole shoes

http://www.target.com/Shoes-Slippers-Baby/b?ie=UTF...

about a 2 to 3. My 18 month old is in 5's now.

• Mandy

If he isn't walking, there's no reason for shoes. If he is walking, there's no reason for them unless he's outside and not having shoes is too cold or dangerous. They're actually bad for foot developement.

Try some slippers or "soft shoes" (the kind with no soles)

His size will depend on him.

my son is 9 months and in a 4

most babies have different size feet but I would guess about a 2 or 3