Can somebody explain how come Im still alive?

It is weird. Ok, Ive been suffering from a horrible lack of appetite for 8 years. I miss the days when food was one of the main pleasures of my life, actually to be quite honest I used to love food so much that I was constantly thinking on what I was going to eat in my next meal. Now, because of emotional issues, I... show more It is weird. Ok, Ive been suffering from a horrible lack of appetite for 8 years. I miss the days when food was one of the main pleasures of my life, actually to be quite honest I used to love food so much that I was constantly thinking on what I was going to eat in my next meal. Now, because of emotional issues, I am just not hungry at all. Seriously, eating has becomed kinda like washing my teeth, not enjoyable but necessary. There are days when I barely eat, days where I dont eat at all. I am just kinda amazed that I am still alive, all I do for sure is drink plenty of water, my body weight is good, I am actually a tiny bit overweight, which doesnt make sense because when I used to eat like crazy I was much more slim. Can somebody explain to me why I am still ok without much food???
16 answers 16