Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Detective Stabler?

i'm 26 weeks pregnant and have been experiancing some completely bizzare dreams, in ALL of them however "detective elliot stabler" aka christopher meloni makes a guest apperance usually in a sexual fashion. i've decided that it's probably because his character on law and order is an ex-marine and my husband [usmc] is currently on his second tour in iraq... but i mean... why can't i just have a sexy dream about my spouse!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol bc you're pregnant! Nothing is easy!

I've had some REALLY weird sex dreams since I've been pregnant, I won't go into them but its something I would never do in real life. You can't help what you dream about unfortunately. But hey Stabler is pretty hot, enjoy it ;-)

BTW I really commend your husband on what he is doing for all of us; I know this must be hard on you and I wish both of you the very very best.

Source(s): 37 weeks pregnant
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Your question made me smile! :) I have had some really interesting dreams about men I know. Det. Stabler hasn't made an appearance, but I think you are right on in thinking it is because you make some connection between him and your husband. Funny thing, I have lots of dreams that may be of a sexual nature, but my husband is not in any of them. Not sure why! We have a great marriage...?!?!

Your dreams are completely normal. Enjoy Det. Stabler!

:)

Source(s): Mommy of 2, 38 weeks w/ #3
  • 1 decade ago

When my mom was pregnant with me she told me she had dreams about "Detective Elliot Stabler" to. It is just your hormones. After the baby is born the dreams should stop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Detective Stabler is soooo sexy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Honestly I'd rather have that kind of dream than the dreams I've been having....

My mom just had my younger brother less than a year ago and is still breastfeeding. I dreamt that I forgot to feed my baby so my mom had to do it for me!!

• Wiss
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I know what you mean, I had the most insane dreams when I was pregnant and I was always having sex with random people. I had wonderful times with colin farrell...

• 1 decade ago

IDK...but Stabler's cool could be worse!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This one made me smile.... But I know the feeling. It seems like I have had sex with just about every man i've laid eyes on... I blame it on the pregnancy... :)

• 1 decade ago

Dont worry... Mine have been about "Dr. House".. haha.. It's your hormones and weird dreams are common in pregnancy.....

• 1 decade ago

that's hott~ LOL! he was probably something you saw or thought of before you went to sleep, totally normal. =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.