Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

how can i make my own website what are the steps?

i dont want a website in a website i want one that u can seach for in google!?!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You can register at freelance website like http://www.getafreelnacer.com/ and start bidding for all web designing projects posted there. Initially bid as low as possible.

• No.5
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Check this website

http://www.awesomeflashsites.com

Here you can design your own personal website in minutes. No need to have any technical skills. You can create beautiful Photo Galleries, Upload Videos, and play your favorite Music Files and many more on a single click.

This website builder comes with integrated Domain Name Creation + Web Hosting + Web Designing + Web Maintenance, all for a single low price.

Hope my answer helps!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At Site Builder Designs building your own website just got easier.

Step 1: go to Site Builder Designs.

Step 2: TEST DRIVE and build your own website. It is so amazing and easy.

Step 3: Choose category and type in TITLE.

Step 4: Use awesome features like themes, web design, images, videos and mp3 music or you can use your own.

Note: TEST DRIVE IS DEMO MODE ONLY. PREVIEW AND PUBLISH NOT AVAILABLE.

Step 5: Sign up. Choose package that’s right for you.

Step 6: Create your website. SAVE, PREVIEW at anytime. When your done PUBLISH and it’s on the internet, it’s that easy. You can EDIT anytime even after it's been PUBLISHED.

At Site Builder Designs you get your own domain name (as long as it is available) web hosting and web builder.

I hope you like it, have fun in building your own website.

Source(s): www.sitebuilderdesigns.com
  • 1 decade ago

You kinda need to have a "website in a website" if you want one free. My personal favorite is freewebs.com, which I use for my main website (freewebs.com/whodathunk). Freewebs offers a lot of great tools, such as forums, guestbooks, widgets, and hit counters that you don't need to learn how to code and are built in to the site editor. It also has a lot of professional-looking templates, and some of them are pretty creative. As for google searching, freewebs lets you enter keywords for your site (click site tools, and then a link to get your site in search engines like google for free will appear at the bottom). However, its kinda tricky to make it high in google searches. For example, my site is hard to find when googling "whodathunk". However, it's the first result when you search for "whodathunk software". You can also get your own domain (a website not in another website) for just 20 bucks a year if I remember correctly. (Also, your site address doesn't have to be freewebs.com/sitenamehere if you want it free. You can also do sitenamehere.webs.com, which is shorter. Even though there is an option for this, you don't need to do anything special to change between the two, both should work. Try whodathunk.webs.com, for example.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dakota
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You will have a lot to learn. First you will need the software to create a website in html. Then you will need to register your site name and will have to upload it to the server. Then it will have to be registered with all of the search engines that people can find your site. That's in in a nutshell but it's a step-by-step process.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to check for some cheap prices first mate then you can build a web page with microsoft office 2007-08.

• Kate
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is a microsoft program that will allow you to build your own web site, and it will givre you directions of how to build it to, It's called microsoft Publisher.

• 1 decade ago

You need a URL and somewhere to have your site hosted. Look online. If you don't know HTML, then get get a wysiwyg web page creating program and publish away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to buy a domain name then, like at http://www.godaddy.com. when someone searches your website name, the www.yoururl.com will come up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can use a free web hosting site such as freewebs and then make it ".tk" or ".co.nr" and both of those add your website to search engines.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.