Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Supernatural question for girls only?

Who is better looking: Sam or Dean?

People have told me I look like Sam, and I've gotten so used to that so much, that when I hear people say they think Dean is better looking, it makes me jealous... lol, idk... I guess that's kinda weird.

So who do you think is better looking? (hotter, cuter, better looking).

Also, unrelated question: Which one's personality do you like better? People also say mine is similar to sam's from season 1&2 but not 3 (he's kinda psycho in 3).

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Dean's appearance better. I prefer the more rugged "real" look to the "pretty boy" look of Sam, but I know a lot of people who feel the exact opposite.

I also prefer Dean's personality, especially in the first two seasons. Sam was a little whiny, especially in the first season. I like the complex morality of Dean in which everything isn't always good/evil, black/white, but rather compromise and shades of gray. I think Sam actually became more interesting when he got a little evil in him. I liked the world-weary Sam of the end of Mystery Spot better than the Sam of the first seasons.

Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted! *grin*

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are both gorgeous.for the whole of season 1 and 2 and half of 3 i was a loyal Sam fan..but now im starting to like dean more..i always knew he was gud looking tho.

as for personality dean is funnier and more sarcastic but sam is more sensitive..so its hard to choose

• 1 decade ago

Dean's looks....Sam's personality.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think I can choose between the two. They are both gorgeous! But I think I like Dean's personality more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dean is by far the best looking...in fact...he is the closest creation to the "Perfect Man". He's ruggedly handsome and his personality is perfect too. I love that he is cocky and confident, and has the perfect comeback for any comment.

• 1 decade ago

Both Answers = DEAN :D:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.