Lv 6
Ginger asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

How do I get my mother's US naturalization papers?

My mother was naturalized after marrying my father in 1951 or 1952 but my grandfather burned the papers before he died. Several members of my family would like to become dual citizens of Australia, but need the actual date. How could we get these records?

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.