Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How do i open roblox studio?ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!?

I need to give people plane tools but i can`t how do i do it. IM AM GETTING SO MAD RIGHT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

look up help online..type your question into google and some game sites discuss the problem

understanding what i know approximately you and your son, i might say i may be happy with it, yet like monkeykitty83 suggested, enable them to know ways you discovered the touch tips first so it does not seem stalkerish (no longer announcing you're, i'm hoping you recognize what I imply). purely thinking nevertheless... how a lot does he know approximately you? Have they informed him the rationalization why you relinquished? i'm thinking if the quantity of touch could be according to how he feels approximately it. Like if he's on the point the place he desires to know you or if he's indignant, something alongside those strains. Then the different difficulty you stated till now... his sisters. Does he know approximately them? i'm able to know how that's killing you yet i think of it is going to could be at his %.. The worst that can take place is they're announcing no. he would be 18 in some years and he would be loose to hunt for you as he desires. stable success. i'm hoping each and every physique would be open to the belief.

Thats easy, if you installed roblox, go to all programs on your computer. then look for a program called roblox (duh) in there. it'll show 2 things. "Play Roblox" and "Roblox Studio". I hope that answered your Question. If you need help just email me at....

tannergnatzig@yahoo.com

Source(s): Trust me I play this game alot, my character's name is... TangoGX

I like roblox A LOT!! I play roblox practically everyday haha.

I use a roblox generator to make unlimited roblox robux & tix http://bit.ly/1rZLoQ1

Hope this helps :) Enjoy ;)