How can i get rid of a hickey FAST???

Yesterday before I went to work, my bf decided to give me a small hickey. I tried to cover it up but it didn't work. The concealer i got doesn't match my skin tone and it is supposed to be one that blends to match every tone. Any quick remedies to get rid of it before I have to work tonight in 5 hours?

Update:

I don't need a ton of smart a** answers. it's not like i asked for a hickey, didn't even expect one to be there from the short time (couple seconds) he sucked my neck.

And i can't wear turtlenecks or scarves to work.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a cold spoon.Put peanut butter on said spoon and wipe it all over the hickey

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How can i get rid of a hickey FAST???

Yesterday before I went to work, my bf decided to give me a small hickey. I tried to cover it up but it didn't work. The concealer i got doesn't match my skin tone and it is supposed to be one that blends to match every tone. Any quick remedies to get rid of it before I have to work...

Source(s): rid hickey fast: https://biturl.im/VS4aF
  • 6 years ago

Sure, you might have thought getting a hickey was a great idea in the heat of the moment, but you may have changed your mind once you heard that you have to show up to your great Aunt Martha's retirement party picnic the next day. How are you going to show up looking classy instead of embarrassing yourself in front of your family? Read on to find out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry, You Can't. It's A Bruise.

Try Wearing A Turtle Neck Or Maybe A Nice Scarf?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Take a chapstick tube and push the end with the lid on the hickey. Rub it in a circular motion really hard till the hickey and the skin around it is red. The redness will go down and the mark will be a lot less visable. It works trust me!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i have one.. they say that if u massage the back of the spoon in ur hickey it will be remove.... just press it hard on that part.... i tried it one and it did worked... the next day the hickey is not visible anymore.. coz it usually takes a week before u can get rid of it or try putting col compress... :)

• 1 decade ago

o k put a spoon in the refrigerator

then when its cold put on hickey

it might look bad for a while but it will go away

• 1 decade ago

Never use wet concealer. Use a loose powder foundation and brush. Blend it into your neck, this works well if it isn't to dark. Otherwise I'm not sure. Goodluck hun!

• 1 decade ago

LOL my teacher showed me this article and it really works:

http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Hickey

it's just slightly painful... not too much tho.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Put a band-aid over the spot and say your cat scratched you or something. It' won't get rid of it, but it'll hide it. It's either that or a turtleneck sweater.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.