its my birthday today?

but I feel absoultely shi7, not only the weather is cold and wet I cant go out because of it, I feel low help

btw i am 22

Making me feel old, older, oldest

Favorite Answer

the cow wants to sing you a happy birthday

The Birthday Cow

"Happy Mooday to you,

Happy Mooday to you.

Happy Mooday

Dear Yooday,

Happy Mooday to you!"

and i wish you too, the best in your life

Instead of counting candles,

Or tallying the years,

Contemplate your blessings,

As your birthday nears.

Consider special people

Who love you, and who care,

And others who’ve enriched your life

Just by being there.

Think about the memories

Passing years can never mar,

Experiences great and small

That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,

So cut your cake, and say,

"Instead of counting birthdays,

I count blessings every day!"

and this is a song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wz27kG5Trg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Sorry I missed your birthday. yesterday I was out weeding in the cold and collecting stuff for my new composter. I also had $161 worth of work done on my car. Feel better yet? Well, today, I woke up to 3 inches of snow all over my nice hiacynths (72 of them!) and pansies and daffodills and at THIS tempurature, that composter isn't gonna do a thing! It's been snowing since last night (obviously) and it's after noon in Utah right now and it's STILL snowing. I am wondering what happened to spring. My brother in law says there are two season here in Utah just like California. The difference is that in Utah, one season is "Too freakin cold" and the other is "Way too Hot". Jeff foxworthy says there are in fact 4 seasons here in Utah. 1. Almost Winter. 2. Winter. 3. STILL Winter and 4. Road construction. I've only been here 2 winters and I think he's right!

BTW, the human is 44! : ). It's ALWAYS cold and usually wet or snowing on HER birthday!

Source(s): Me and the Cat. Purrrrrrrrrr

You just wait until you're 60 - even when the weather's great, you still feel like shi7 and nothing ever gets any better, hahaha.

Have a great day anyway doll - enjoy it while you can!

H A P P Y - - - B I R T H D A Y

hay girlfriend, happy birthday to you. don't let the day be shot because of the weather. and stay in the sun when you so go out it will help you keep toasty. I can't even remember my 22nd, I'm 43now. I'll give you the advice my mom did at my early 20s, Do everything that you want do why you are young, because when you have kids all your extra money will be put on the things they need. I took that advice and done every thing I wanted The got married in my late 20s and I have three great kids. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thanks for being a friend.

• kikio

Hey, you're only 22 so the weather should have no effect on your plans whatsoever. Wait till you're my age (43). THEN you can blame the weather for feeling blue on your birthday. Go out and have fun anyway. You're young so celebrate it! Have a great day!!

' Happy birthday to you, you live in a shoe, but you didnt want to, so moved to a boot' (im making these up as i go) 'happy birthday to you, i hope ur telling the truth, because if ur not then what am i doing, singing like a fool' wait...did that even rhyme? well you get the point, i agree, the weather is very 'frumpy' (made up word) i am actually mad at the sky, yes...the earth and mother nature have opened their eyes to how much they hate the wordl, when they know full well that its someones birthday...curse them!! well happy birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday! It was my birthday last week and I went out for lunch with my guy and then to the pub where my half-sister and her guy came out to meet us. We had a great time. Try it and see? Besides, you won't care what the weather is doing!

Think happy thoughts enjoy the day go out with your friends and family have a laugh it doesnt matter what the weather enjoy

i hope the day becomes nice 4 u.. bc i kno the feeling :C.. but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!!!! enjoy ur day even if the weather is crappy..make sumthing.. play games.. invite people over so u dont have 2 go out.. I HOPE U HAVE A NICE DAY!!

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you have a happy birthday and make the best out of this day.