Are farmers smarter than we think?

A farmer was out working in his field one day when a carload of

politicians came flying by. They were going too fast for the curve

and turned over in the ditch.

Later the sheriff stopped by and asked the farmer if he had seen the car.

"Yep" replied the farmer.

"Where are they?" asked the sheriff.

"Over there," replied the farmer pointing to the ditch filled with fresh dirt.

"You buried them?" asked the sheriff, "Were they still alive?"

Replied the farmer, "They said they were, but you know how those people lie."

Best Answer

nice one lol

Boy: Dad, what's politics?

Dad: Let me set an example with our family. I have all the money so we'll call me the management. Mom receives most of it so we'll call her the government. We'll call the maid the working class, you are the people, and your baby brother is the future. Do you understand now son?

Boy: I still don't understand dad.

Dad: Think about it for a while son. That night the boy wakes up because his baby brother is crying. He goes in and finds out he's soiled his diapers. He goes to tell his mom but she's asleep he goes in to the maids room but she's in there having sex with his dad. He bangs on the door but no one can here him. The next day...

Son: Dad I understand politics now.

Dad: Good, explain it to me in your own words son.

Son: The management is screwing the working class while the governments fast asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is full of ****!

Hilary Clinton was taking a tour of a D.C. hospital while working to reform healthcare in the U.S. As she is touring, a doctor is explaining all the different functions of the hospital to her.

Eventually, they pass an open room in the inpatient ward, where Hilary could clearly see a middle aged man masturbating with great enthusiasm. The doctor quickly instructed the floor nurse to close the door. It was too late, Hilary had already seen. She fiercely looked at the doctor and said,

"What kind of hospital are you running here Doctor?" The doctor calmly explained to the First Lady that the man had a very rare ailment, which required him to ejaculate three times daily, or his testicles would swell and he would die. Hilary accepted the doctor's explanation and they moved on.

A few minutes later, they came across another open room, yet this time they witnessed a nurse on her knees giving a different middle aged man oral sex. Hilary was outraged and called for an immediate explanation It's very simple Mrs. Clinton", said the doctor. "This man suffers from the same ailment as the last man, however he has a much better health plan."

LOL that's good, I thought it was gonna be about this one-

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural Tennessee. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence to collect the bird, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The lawyer replied, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field. Now I'm going in to retrieve it."

The old farmer looked the lawyer in the eyes and stated firmly, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The lawyer huffed angrily, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in the country. If you don't let me get my duck, I'll sue you."

The old farmer smiled. "Apparently, you don't know how we do things in Tennessee. We settle small disagreements like this with the Tennessee Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What's the Tennessee Three Kick Rule?"

The Farmer answered, "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up."

The attorney thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the lawyer. His first kick to the shin had the lawyer hopping around on one foot when suddenly the farmer planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees. The attorney was flat on his belly when the farmer's third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to pass out.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you old coot, now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck.

SOOOOO Glad to have you back where you belong. Don't over do it now. Cause I missed you very much!

You brighten up my life just so you know.

Another way politicians get away with not having to pay for their own grave. Man their smart. The Farmer should have charge them first for his services. Us taxpayer's have to foot the bill for everything. Their vacation's, their sexual encounters and their mistakes.

Source(s): me

Its been around for years I heard it years ago . it was a preacher driving on the highway in BC not a farmer but still funny

What do you call 50 Politicians in a fresh grave?

A good start...

Good to have you back Jake old buddy........

• ?

Very nice

How we could do with that farmer, here in N.Z.

hi Jake thank you for nice one and how are you feeling man now,Lot of good wishes for your health.

I wonder if George W. Bush was in that car ! LMAO !!

GREAT 1 !! Hope you are fealing betterJake!!! I also hope G.W.Bush was in it!! As always,you make my day!!LoL!!