Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Pros/cons of using liquid liner?

Best Answer

pros: it gives a much 'real' color, it lasts longer, doesnt smudge, is usually water proof. and it gives a great look to your eyes.

cons: if your not good with your hands, speciifcally your wrists, which is what you must use, not your hand, (its motion, i mean) then you can end up with a messy line. nd since it is usually waterproof, it is hard to remove nd may call for additional make up remover.

Here is my Opinion:

Pros- Makes eyes stand out, long staying power, defines eyes, gives you the "sexy" look.

Cons- Sometimes I get impatient putting liquid eye liner on because I can't get the line to be fully straight, I have to close my eyes and wait until the liner dries before I can open my eyes again, If I mess up I have to rub everything off and start all over again.

I haven't tried PPP but i have tried LEL, and i love it! Its a great eyeliner and doesn't smudge at all throughout the day. The only thing that i don't like about it is that it runs out fairly quickly. But i would definitely advise for you to try it out. Good Luck!

it stays put really good, but I dont like how its so vivid looking, i like the soft look. I usually just put liquid liner in the corner of my eye, let it dry, and i coat my whole lid with black sparkly eyeshadow so it looks soft and fuzzy.

Most liquid eyeliners stay on for a while, but they are tricky to apply and tend to burn the eye.* (lol thats rhymes)

*Most of the times, when I'm using my liquid eyeliner, and if it gets in my eye, woahh.. that stuff burns. And with multiple brands too.

• + If you know how to use it, the result is amazing

+ Has a more "darker" effect.

+ Easy to remove

- Verry hard to put on, aspecialy on your upper eyelid.

- Takes a minute to dry.

- Sometimes you start crying if your not use to it, then its a

disaster.

I like it. I only wear it when I am going to really thicken my lashes and very easy to apply and stays on the whole day

PROS: fine, sleek, classic beautiful look

CON: It just takes a little practice, but once you've mastered it, it'll be perfect!

Cons: NONE (don't listen to these ataxic morons)

Pros: Looks perfect all-day. What more do you expect from an eyeliner?

I recommend Lancome. :)

• <3ME

Cons= it sucks if you don't know how to use it.

Pros= usually long lasting. smooth looking. (well at least the maybelline one with the felt tip does).