Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Has anybody noticed that what seems to selling very well in the marketplace right now, is...?

"...Dorky Musical Computer Toys?"

(And let me just say that...Yes...I am jealous...because the only musical toys we were presented with when I was kid, was...

...a "Plastic Kazoo That Could Play Only Two Notes Very Badly..."

...am I right about that observation? Or would you like to see me get a good Psychiatrist?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You had a kazoo? I wanted one and my mother made me use a comb and some waxed paper. Which works but only makes one note. Also, you can hum into a box of Good n Plenty and it makes a noise too.

It isn't so bad, though. When I was in the fourth grade my mother made me play the clarinet. I longed for the comb days when I could really rock out. You just can't rock out on a clarinet. It's an immutable law of nature.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a damn shame. I'm not jealous at all. I feel bad for kids today. They should get only a cardboard box, maybe some rope and possibly an old tire and a big giant field. THAT'S IT!!! Humans would be so much better....

and again. As I would like to thank the bioptic lense. I also curse it's bloody soul.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just because I'm 'Hot' in the marketplace are you saying I'm a dorky musical computer toy?...I do make beep-beep sounds when squeezed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wonder invested all of his money into Fur Mice, The Slice-O-Matic (by Ronco), and The Clapper.

Source(s): Entrepeneur and risk-taker
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Awe to be a dorky child again huh?

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, and the inventor of 'Guitar Hero' is laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm working on 'Orgasm Hero'. I just need test subjects.

• 1 decade ago

i got a bunch of those plastic interments for my daycare kids a few years back. they really suck!!!! but the kids like them.

• Flynn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lol..I agree.....With the high tech age we are in it's getting real scary...Maybe "Toy Soldiers" may soon be a reality.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry ... I'm out of the loop. I had a tambourine.

• 1 decade ago

We were so poor when I was a kid we didn't even have a neighborhood.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.