Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Has anybody noticed that what seems to selling very well in the marketplace right now, is...?

"...Dorky Musical Computer Toys?"

(And let me just say that...Yes...I am jealous...because the only musical toys we were presented with when I was kid, was...

...a "Plastic Kazoo That Could Play Only Two Notes Very Badly..."

...am I right about that observation? Or would you like to see me get a good Psychiatrist?

Best Answer

You had a kazoo? I wanted one and my mother made me use a comb and some waxed paper. Which works but only makes one note. Also, you can hum into a box of Good n Plenty and it makes a noise too.

It isn't so bad, though. When I was in the fourth grade my mother made me play the clarinet. I longed for the comb days when I could really rock out. You just can't rock out on a clarinet. It's an immutable law of nature.

It's a damn shame. I'm not jealous at all. I feel bad for kids today. They should get only a cardboard box, maybe some rope and possibly an old tire and a big giant field. THAT'S IT!!! Humans would be so much better....

and again. As I would like to thank the bioptic lense. I also curse it's bloody soul.

Just because I'm 'Hot' in the marketplace are you saying I'm a dorky musical computer toy?...I do make beep-beep sounds when squeezed.

Wonder invested all of his money into Fur Mice, The Slice-O-Matic (by Ronco), and The Clapper.

Source(s): Entrepeneur and risk-taker

Awe to be a dorky child again huh?

Yeah, and the inventor of 'Guitar Hero' is laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm working on 'Orgasm Hero'. I just need test subjects.

i got a bunch of those plastic interments for my daycare kids a few years back. they really suck!!!! but the kids like them.

• Flynn

lol..I agree.....With the high tech age we are in it's getting real scary...Maybe "Toy Soldiers" may soon be a reality.

Sorry ... I'm out of the loop. I had a tambourine.

We were so poor when I was a kid we didn't even have a neighborhood.