Why wont my turtle eat?

I got my turtle for 5-6 years. My turtle was doing fine. And then all of a sudden. I sorta forgot to feed my turtles for couple months. And i use to have 3 turtles. 1 of them wont eat and it died. Then the other one just died. I don't know why. And now i have one left. And i'm trying my best to keep it... show more I got my turtle for 5-6 years. My turtle was doing fine. And then all of a sudden. I sorta forgot to feed my turtles for couple months. And i use to have 3 turtles. 1 of them wont eat and it died. Then the other one just died. I don't know why. And now i have one left. And i'm trying my best to keep it alive. It use to eat. It will eat everyday. And it has been couple weeks. It wont eat. I just bought those frozen food for turtles. It has vegetables and other things in it. And i have those floating food sticks. And it wont eat. i tried to make it eat but it wont. and it use to sniff on the food and it will eat. now it doesn't even sniff on it. it will just walk away. i have my turtle in my room. in a tank. with water. and there is a inch of water with rocks on the bottom. and couple days ago. it use to be so energetic and now its like it is dead. and my turtle kept on going up and down. it seems like it is lonely.
Update: And please tell me how i should take care of the turtle.
like what should i do.
what to feed. etc.
Update 2: I have a red eared turtle.
Update 3: I mean red eared slider turtle. And can i leave my turtle in the sunlight for at least 10 hours. and then bring it back home, without light. i'm beginning to learn new things how to take care of my turtle. and can i leave my turtle in a 8inch (width) and 6 1/2 (height) tank. and how much water do i have... show more I mean red eared slider turtle.
And can i leave my turtle in the sunlight for at least 10 hours.
and then bring it back home, without light.
i'm beginning to learn new things how to take care of my turtle.
and can i leave my turtle in a 8inch (width) and 6 1/2 (height) tank. and how much water do i have to put.