First date................?

Ah...well it's like this. I'm a 16/f.. never been on a date before. I don't really know why but my friends say that the guys are tensed to ask me. But..I have been chatting with this guy lately(He is 18 and also my friend's friend)... and he asked me out for a movie and after that for a long drive. Umm.. I don't really know if he likes me or not but he oftenly calls me gorgeous and also tells me that I look really hot, have a sweet voice.. etc..alright enough of that. Well, I need some tips...like what you should do and what you shouldn't do. And if possible please share your experience of a first date....

Thank you/...=]

Favorite Answer

First date? The movie is a good idea, the long drive, not. You shouldn't lead him on about any physical stuff and you shouldn't do anything you aren't comfortable with. The first date should be a chance to see if you enjoy each other's company. If you do, then each additional date helps each of you to know each other better.

Ahh the first date. Scary place. But I think you should know that if he is 18 and you are sixteen, he has to be less than 2 years older than you in most states and countries.

But my first date was really romantic. I was 15, and it was with someone I knew since I was 4 so it was a little weird but comfortable. He was really nervous and I could tell! He called my house at 6:30.. in the MORNING and was like kay are you getting ready? I had eventually crawled out of bed and got ready by 7:15. The guy told me that we had a long day ahead of us and he tookme out to breakfast.He got up from the table at our restaurant and accidentally tripped the waiter who was carrying a pitcher of water. Guess where that went. Yeah. So he drove me home so I could change my shirt and then we horseback riding. Hes never been on a horse so maybe I took him <:P After that we went paint balling with some other people. We were on a team and we were the last ones left on our team. We were hiding behind an obstacle ready to charge out but then he kissed me. It was really romantic except for the fact that we didn't realize that an opponent was creeping towards us and shot us. Oh well! It was such a fun time! We just talked about a lot of stuff in our lives and it was a date that ill NEVER forget!

The most important advice I can give you, is just be yourself.That way he knows who you really are and you wont have to pretend the next time you see him. Because pretending can be pretty tiring. And this guy is soo into you! Lucky!!

Do - laugh at his jokes, even if they're not funny

Talk, but don't prattle (nervous, meaningless chatter)

Wear clothes that flatter your physique

Don't - have unprotected sex with him, or any kind of sex if you don't feel the urge.

first of all he is 18 no way.