How can I get red of all those forwarded address and then forward an e-mail to some one?

i am sure you know what i am talking about. we all receive forwarded e-mails from others. most of the time it is so annoying to forward the same e-mail to some one else and all those e-mail address go with the e-mail. is there a way to delete or get red of all those forwarded address and just send the message, I... show more i am sure you know what i am talking about. we all receive forwarded e-mails from others. most of the time it is so annoying to forward the same e-mail to some one else and all those e-mail address go with the e-mail. is there a way to delete or get red of all those forwarded address and just send the message, I know what to do when the message is text but for the rest like images which do not have any link, how can i forward the e-mail without the rest of all those forwarded e-mail addresses.
thanks