Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do any girls/women outside the USA think guys with american accents are 'hott'?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Rckets
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have some good news and some bad news, Jake. First, the good; yes, they do. The bad news is that the damn drive for those dates will kill ya!

Source(s): a fling with an Australian a while back, good times!
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Interesting question. I was actually born in the US, but lived in Australia most of my life until I turned 14. So I have an australian accent that kind of mixed with a NY accent. I don't really find any accent more appealing than any others- although I'm not a fan of the southern drawl. It just kind of annoys me (usually when people exaggerate it)

• 1 decade ago

For me, it depends. Some are annoying (country accents) and others are attractive. It depends on the girl though. Some prefer the accents of where they're from and others may love the American accents.

Source(s): British.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wait a second buddy. We don't have accents, everyone else has accents! And if you can't accept the facts you can go back to Mexico DAMMIT.

And even I think news anchor accents are sexy, so I'm assuming people from other AMERICAN speaking countries do as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not really. I'm in Asia and I've gotten used to the American accent. Must be the media.

Now, English accents, that's another thing.

• b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Haha.

I like American accents, but I wouldn't force myself to call anything 'hott'.

• 1 decade ago

New York/New Jersey-area accents make me laugh my freakin behind off.

I don't dislike them, I actually like them quite a bit. I just think they're funny as hell.

Overly country or southern accents turn me off like a light switch. Everything else is coolio.

• 1 decade ago

Only if it happens to be :~

Mark Harmon

John Barrowman

Tim Matheson

}: )

Actually Jake, personally I prefer men with Scottish accents {though not Glaswegian}

And there's something about Canadians...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some, yes, but American tourists always seem to have the most annoying (and LOUDEST) accents!!

But some yeah!

• 1 decade ago

My American Dude sounds hott, okay to say as long as the girls across the pond keep their hands off...capiche? lol :)

Source(s): Biased American Girl
  • 1 decade ago

I used to like it. I actually speak American. But Spanish does it better for me now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.