Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Besides Marriage, what other Man-made Affliction Causes a Slow, Excruciatingly Painful Death?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Being the recording secretary for the committee on standing committees at work.

Any committee work, actually.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Asalam-0-Alaikum:- Well,i believe in all that whatever you have write.It really shows your truthness.I don't know whatever im going to say it will be right or not from your point of view.First of all thanks that just because of that muslim you are not considering all as bad people.And its my request to you that don't leave reading islam just b/c of him. Now,coming to you marriage.I don't know why he is doing this to you.Because any real muslim will never behave with his wife like this. Prophet Muhammad(saw) says:- "keep the promise or promises he made to the wife at the time he married her." The Prophet (s) said: "Of permitted matters the most loathesome before Allah is divorce". In another hadith he said that divorce is so grave that because of it Allah's throne is made to shake. He said: "The best intercession [i.e. intervention of a third party] is that which brings back together the husband and the wife. Allah said: "Turn not away (from your wife) altogether, so as to leave her hanging. If you come to a friendly understanding and practice self-restraint, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Merciful" (4:129). There are alots of hadith and Quranic verses which clearly talk about rights of wife.Now surely you can understand that your husband is not a real practicing Muslim.If he would be,he would not be like this.ANYHOW.If you realy think that you cannot cope with him anymore than leave him.This is right given to you by Allah.But still if threre is chance that you both can come again close to each other.Then you should give last chance to your marriage.Please.May Allah give him Hidaya.And may Allah give you patience.I will definitely pray for you to Allah.InshAllah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Child rearing? lol

Basically life is a slow excruciating painful death process. Sometimes our attention is stolen away from the pain by our relative perception of how well we are doing in the race? But the pain, the uncertainty stimulus environment brings us back to our sober senses, and if it were not for that, this would be sooooooo boring!

Enjoy the ride of life!

Healing be unto you and yours and me and mine in

Forgive Affirmed Spirit

Source(s): Forgive Affirmed Spirit
  • D
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Divorce

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smoking

• 1 decade ago

NOPE, afraid not. That is about the worst kind of death I can imagine. Like I heard once, when you said til death do you part......you are actually setting a goal for yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

watching the View

trying to print things or attatch files larger than single word documents to emails

listening to Justin Trousersnake sing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Listening to the presidential campaigns or any member of the current administration speak.

• 1 decade ago

Being married to the wrong person.

(((8 Track Mind)))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Religion - it is responsible for people always looking for something else to satisfy them instead of being happy where they are. That satisfaction, of course, never comes because it is forecast to happen after they die. Thus they spend all their days wanting, craving, dying until they die for real...unfulfilled.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.