How can my ministry group prevent this from happening again?

Our group makes, among other items, burial gowns for babies. (I know it sounds morbid, but there's a need). We give the gowns to funeral homes, with the understanding the gowns will be GIVEN to the bereaved parents if they want to dress their baby in it. Clothes for preemies are hard to find and these gowns are... show more Our group makes, among other items, burial gowns for babies. (I know it sounds morbid, but there's a need). We give the gowns to funeral homes, with the understanding the gowns will be GIVEN to the bereaved parents if they want to dress their baby in it. Clothes for preemies are hard to find and these gowns are lovingly made with all kinds of little frills and things. Now we've found one funeral home has been charging for the burial gown we supplied for free.

We're a Christian group, so we're not going to sue or gossip about this funeral home. But short of not giving the homes these gowns any more, is there a way to keep this from happening again? Or accept it as a risk we have to take?
Update: Yes, we thought of a contract, but if they break it, our only recourse would be to sue, and that's out of the question for us.
Update 2: (((Kychick))) (((joe c))) My friends!