Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 1 decade ago

Which area in Egypt is the best place to live?

Update:

@shalfat, nice pic of you and reiko in Alex

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ismailia :D

i wish you could come and see ismailia in spring AA,it's full of colours and flowers...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends if you want the excitement of the big city (live in Cairo, Alex etc.) or if you want a villa in one of the new areas (6 October...)

In Cairo I'd recommend Masr el Gadeeda, Maadi, Mohandessin and certain parts of Zamalek.

You'll want to live near your work because traffic is a nightmare.

My apartment is in Agouza on the Nile. I don't know if you're Egyptian and/or speak Egyptian or not, but while Agouza is nice I'm not sure it's best for foreign workers/visitors if that's the category you fall into.

• wende
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

El Mohandeseen, Cairo. El Zamalek, Cairo. Heliopolis, Cairo. those places are the richest in an ascending order.. Please specify extra what do you propose with the aid of the "ultimate"? Do you propose much less site visitors? extra eco-friendly aspects? desirable?

• 1 decade ago

Live in Cairo it's the capital

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alex, Agree with shalfat beah , shalfat , can u pray for me fel 3omra??

• samy n
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

in whole egypt? or you mean cairo? if whole egypt we prefer alex near to sea......if you mean cairo any blace is good but you must choose wide street and good building

• 1 decade ago

any area outside big cities (cairo,alexandria)like aswan ismailia alkahera algededa,shorok,rehab...etc

• I vote Alexandria.

• Balsam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Alexandria, even though it has been crowded recently, but still it is my favorite city.

• 1 decade ago

i think Alexandria ..

NOTE; i live there, it's really nice and it's awesome in the summer but a little crowded.

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.