Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 1 decade ago

Which area in Egypt is the best place to live?

@shalfat, nice pic of you and reiko in Alex

Favorite Answer

ismailia :D

i wish you could come and see ismailia in spring AA,it's full of colours and flowers...

Depends if you want the excitement of the big city (live in Cairo, Alex etc.) or if you want a villa in one of the new areas (6 October...)

In Cairo I'd recommend Masr el Gadeeda, Maadi, Mohandessin and certain parts of Zamalek.

You'll want to live near your work because traffic is a nightmare.

My apartment is in Agouza on the Nile. I don't know if you're Egyptian and/or speak Egyptian or not, but while Agouza is nice I'm not sure it's best for foreign workers/visitors if that's the category you fall into.

• wende

El Mohandeseen, Cairo. El Zamalek, Cairo. Heliopolis, Cairo. those places are the richest in an ascending order.. Please specify extra what do you propose with the aid of the "ultimate"? Do you propose much less site visitors? extra eco-friendly aspects? desirable?

Live in Cairo it's the capital

Alex, Agree with shalfat beah , shalfat , can u pray for me fel 3omra??

• samy n

in whole egypt? or you mean cairo? if whole egypt we prefer alex near to sea......if you mean cairo any blace is good but you must choose wide street and good building

any area outside big cities (cairo,alexandria)like aswan ismailia alkahera algededa,shorok,rehab...etc

• I vote Alexandria.

• Balsam

Alexandria, even though it has been crowded recently, but still it is my favorite city.

i think Alexandria ..

NOTE; i live there, it's really nice and it's awesome in the summer but a little crowded.

LOL