Remember the 1970's gas lines?

Do you think that perhaps if WE reversed the situation this time around and stopped buying gasoline it would affect the oil producing countries and lower the price of crude. Back in the 70's THEY cut production so we had to wait for hours and were limited to only 5 gallons. Perhaps if everone could just... show more Do you think that perhaps if WE reversed the situation this time around and stopped buying gasoline it would affect the oil producing countries and lower the price of crude.
Back in the 70's THEY cut production so we had to wait for hours and were limited to only 5 gallons.

Perhaps if everone could just "spend a weekend at home with the kids" we could cut consumption and hey, let the kids teach their parents things like, texting and playing video games.

I'm parking my truck and keeping the boat in the garage for a week, ain't gonna buy any fuel !!!!!! Won't mow the lawn either!!! The wife may get mad as hell, but I will make the sacrafice.