Waitlisted at Johns Hopkins -- Chances?

So i was waitlisted at Johns Hopkins. BUT i have a bunch of extracurriculars and better 3rd quarter grades(i also plan on having all a's for my semester :) ) These are what i plan on including in my update: the new resume should include: bronze piano medal in competition, science fair regional best of fair, sf... show more So i was waitlisted at Johns Hopkins. BUT i have a bunch of extracurriculars and better 3rd quarter grades(i also plan on having all a's for my semester :) ) These are what i plan on including in my update:
the new resume should include: bronze piano medal in competition, science fair regional best of fair, sf redional 1st medicine and health, copy of front-page newspaper for national achievement,copy of front-page newspaper for science fair, intel isef finalist, florida state science fair participant(and then if i get anything there we should rush to send it). Include all of the awards recieved at the regional science fair (100 dollars, 1000 dollars, memorial award), silver in naacp act-so science competition. Include an updated copy of my research report, which i will format later on.
and then i will write a letter of interest including all the new stuff as well as my choice for JHU.

what do you guys think my chances are for getting accepted from the wait-list?
Update: thankyou :) i have already done all of the things mentioned :D