Waitlisted at Johns Hopkins -- Chances?

So i was waitlisted at Johns Hopkins. BUT i have a bunch of extracurriculars and better 3rd quarter grades(i also plan on having all a's for my semester :) ) These are what i plan on including in my update:

the new resume should include: bronze piano medal in competition, science fair regional best of fair, sf redional 1st medicine and health, copy of front-page newspaper for national achievement,copy of front-page newspaper for science fair, intel isef finalist, florida state science fair participant(and then if i get anything there we should rush to send it). Include all of the awards recieved at the regional science fair (100 dollars, 1000 dollars, memorial award), silver in naacp act-so science competition. Include an updated copy of my research report, which i will format later on.

and then i will write a letter of interest including all the new stuff as well as my choice for JHU.

what do you guys think my chances are for getting accepted from the wait-list?

thankyou :) i have already done all of the things mentioned :D

Favorite Answer

Sounds good if you can live up to it.I WISH

THE VERY BEST.

Hey! I was waitlisted for JHU too. I wish you the best it soudns like your doign everything you can. I know for me I will probably do something along the same lines. Good luck! =)

• biggar

for race decline to state have faith me you have got a greater constructive risk one among my pals is indian and pronounced that on his apps he had greater constructive grades, extracurriculars and SATs and AP scores than me we utilized to 2 of the comparable colleges i've got been given into the two one among them he did not different than that i could say you're incredibly stacked you will do great yet i do scent troll on you