Isn't she Gorgeous? (Picture)?

isn't she gorgeous?

http://www.bibimagazine.com/linkcontent_folder/132...

i just found that pic and was like wowww.

i think she was in the miss universe competition representing india. i'm not sure though. i read somewhere that she placed like in the top ten. i definitely saw the competition and she's more beautiful than the girls who won.

Update:

its easy for people to assume a girl that beautiful is stuck up, but i doubt it. in the article i read she is working on charity work worldwide. and yea she needs a clothing update, or maybe she just has a bohemian or conservative look.

Update 2:
Update 3:

if you don't think she's pretty, STATE WHY.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • J T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES, I've seen her pictures before and she is definitely beautiful/gorgeous. I think the guys that said she wasn't are just upset that they will never have a girl that looks so great, and the girls who don't like her are immature and jealous because they feel they will never look so good. The girls, like you, that admit she looks good are showing their maturity and already feel good about themselves.

• 1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

Yes, she is very pretty, but the angle of the pic makes her nostrils look a little big.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Of course, she has magnificent hair and a beautiful face and figure to match. Oh well...we can only be happy with ourselves... :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sh is pretty but nothing 2 brag about.I dont think she could have won miss universe!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i go with airforce! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE THINKS THE WORLD SURROUNDS HER! but it isnt soo start smiling n enjoy ur life girl!

" coz baby ur never fully dressed without a smile" remember that .

coz no matter how pretty u r u never will without a smile!

• Embem
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

She is quite pretty

But that look on her face doesnt do her justice

Neither does her clothes

If she smiled more she would be stunning

• 1 decade ago

yeah woah she def needs a clothing update though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.