Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

can n e 1 help me?

so i liked this guy, but i dont like him n e more, and i like someone else but i dont think he likes me, but idk, what should i do cuz if i tell him i like him it could ruin any chance of a normal friendship!

Thanx

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What the heck are you saying?

Stop typing single letters, you skank.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

frigging GO FOR IT

u only live once stop worrying and live a little

the worst that cud happen is he says he doesnt feel the same way and then well boo hoo cos it wudnt have worked out anyways so at least u wudnt be wasting any more time on him

firstly flirt like crazy with him and if he responds well then yeah tell him :]

buena suerte chica

• 1 decade ago

I think that you should consider just how much u like him. Also thik about how you would feel if you went on just pretending you didn't like him. The worst that can happen if you let him know is that he'll say he doesn't like you and act ackward around u. But in that situation, at least you'll have closure and won't have to pretend anymore. I say GO FOR IT!!!! Good Luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Start being friends with him first so you can build up trust.After you two have had tome to get close,I would suggest you start flirting more and dropping subtle flirts.If he notices,he will ask you straight up.DON'T LIE OR PLAY HARD TO GET!He will think you are a major liar and your trust will be diminished from the friendship.Tell him that you think you like him,so that way he'll have time to ponder this.If he likes you back,ask him out or accept his offer!If he doesn't...well....sorry!I hope it works out!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well theres only one way to find out now isnt there.

• 1 decade ago

have a Friend ask him if he likes you

• 1 decade ago

like idk cuz what if n other1 cumz by n stuff n u like him more?

n then n other1 n more? when does the madness stop? cuz it has 2. somewhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.