Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

david cook or david a?

i like both, but prefer david cook.

• V!
    Favorite Answer

David Cook, no doubt about it.

David Archuleta is in my bottom 3 as of now. He's inconsistent & just isn't ready for the industry. I think he only will make it far because of his good personality & cute exterior, because tweens can't seem to look past a pretty face.

David Cook is talented, has a great voice, attractive, & a good person as well. He wears his orange wristband to support a girl named Lindsey Rose, who has leukemia. He is my Idol, for sure!

David Cook. He kinda came out of nowhere. When he did a rock version of Hello by Lionel Ritchie, I was sold! Even though I love Michael Johns, David Cook may be the one to beat.

• Lv 5

i like both Davids but i want David Cook to win. I wanted him to win from the beginning.

• ,

My initial favourite was David Archuleta, but nowadays his performances aren't as good as the beginning. Meanwhile, David Cook is consistently delivering solid and memorable performances that have that 'wow' factor. So, D Cook right now.

David Archelta is really good, but I'm thinking david cook is going to win. I like the way he tweaks his songs....

david cook, dude.

he's got it all.

i don't even think he has to win the show. he's that good.

David Archuletta is good and cute,,, but i think he is too young....