i like both, but prefer david cook.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • V!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

David Cook, no doubt about it.

David Archuleta is in my bottom 3 as of now. He's inconsistent & just isn't ready for the industry. I think he only will make it far because of his good personality & cute exterior, because tweens can't seem to look past a pretty face.

David Cook is talented, has a great voice, attractive, & a good person as well. He wears his orange wristband to support a girl named Lindsey Rose, who has leukemia. He is my Idol, for sure!

• 1 decade ago

David Cook. He kinda came out of nowhere. When he did a rock version of Hello by Lionel Ritchie, I was sold! Even though I love Michael Johns, David Cook may be the one to beat.

• Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i like both Davids but i want David Cook to win. I wanted him to win from the beginning.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My initial favourite was David Archuleta, but nowadays his performances aren't as good as the beginning. Meanwhile, David Cook is consistently delivering solid and memorable performances that have that 'wow' factor. So, D Cook right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

David Archelta is really good, but I'm thinking david cook is going to win. I like the way he tweaks his songs....

• 1 decade ago

david cook, dude.

he's got it all.

i don't even think he has to win the show. he's that good.

• 1 decade ago

David Archuletta is good and cute,,, but i think he is too young....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.