Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Ladies answer?

What do you usually prefer on a guy(this doesn't have anything to do with me,i am just curious)

1.Clean shaven

2. dark stubble beard

3.goatee

4.mustache

5.beard

Turns out that the winner is CLEAN SHAVEN!!!!

Favorite Answer

I think it really depends on the guy. I've met bearded guys that look great after they shave. On the other hand, I have friends that I get annoyed at for shaving. I like all of the styles of facial hair you mentioned except for mustaches...ick.

Clean shaven

Clean shaven.

Clean shaven.

Male: the female thinking technique is the opposite of the male (women all and sundry is often ideal, even with situation, as quickly as all of us comprehend men are) women all and sundry is so dang choosy approximately greasy clothing and stuff which could be worn till the activity is finished. a guy can take excitement in a sandwich without washing palms after digging fishing worms. while a guy is in a position to bypass out to dinner he do no longer care to attend around for 2-3 hours waiting for a woman to positioned on makeup she hasn't worn all week -- will stop now till now happening a tirade. Womens faults are many, men have basically 2: each little thing they say, and each little thing the do (the spouse's enter)

clean shaven, goatee or beard (neatly kept)

stubble doesn't make me want to kiss a guy

a smooth face feels nice or one that is uniformly fuzzy and soft

It Depends On The Type And Personality Of The Bloke x

clean shaven mostly,and stubble only if it looks good.

clean shaven.