Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If I told you I had 3 months to live, then died after only 2 days, would you be upset?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Megs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I would be upset that you were no longer with us (and that I could not take pleasure in your questions and answers) but I would not be mad that you told me three months and it was shorter. Three months after all is only the supposed "longest" time that you have left. I hope that you are okay though.... (((((Holy)))))

• 1 decade ago

Why would I be upset if I've already died?

My family and relatives and friends, on the other hand, WOULD be very upset though.

edit: Sorry I read your question wrong. Well, if I knew you I would be upset.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely.

• 1 decade ago

If I knew you and liked you, I'd be very upset. So far as I know, you could be a figment of my imagination right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, just disappointed. actually yes probably lol. It's sad whenever anyone dies... at least with two months you could still make plans and things, have a massive holiday and blow all ur cash. two days is crappy.

• 1 decade ago

Boy that would mean you sure did

get jipped didn't you?!?

I would especially be upset

If yoooooooou owed me money!!! lol

• 1 decade ago

I would be sad, but if you went to Heaven then I would be Glad you finally got to "Rest"!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aww yes. I would be upset either way.

Why are people saying they'd be dead? lol Did they not read the question?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Id take you with me you lying sack of [Beep]

• 1 decade ago

I would ask what the doctors were on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.