Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If I told you I had 3 months to live, then died after only 2 days, would you be upset?

• Megs
    Best Answer

I would be upset that you were no longer with us (and that I could not take pleasure in your questions and answers) but I would not be mad that you told me three months and it was shorter. Three months after all is only the supposed "longest" time that you have left. I hope that you are okay though.... (((((Holy)))))

Why would I be upset if I've already died?

My family and relatives and friends, on the other hand, WOULD be very upset though.

edit: Sorry I read your question wrong. Well, if I knew you I would be upset.

Absolutely.

If I knew you and liked you, I'd be very upset. So far as I know, you could be a figment of my imagination right now.

no, just disappointed. actually yes probably lol. It's sad whenever anyone dies... at least with two months you could still make plans and things, have a massive holiday and blow all ur cash. two days is crappy.

Boy that would mean you sure did

get jipped didn't you?!?

I would especially be upset

If yoooooooou owed me money!!! lol

I would be sad, but if you went to Heaven then I would be Glad you finally got to "Rest"!!

Aww yes. I would be upset either way.

Why are people saying they'd be dead? lol Did they not read the question?

Id take you with me you lying sack of [Beep]

I would ask what the doctors were on.