Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I cant think of the name of this movie?

I just remember some parts, i wannah see it again but i need the name. Here are the bits and pieces.. the main character is a middle-aged male, hes married with a family. The movies is about afterlife/dream world/heaven. In the beginning i think it shows the main character on a small wooden boat floating and he bumps into another boat that has his future wife in it. I think later he gets into a car accident and ends up in "heaven" which is shown as his dream world. The setting is a painting that he has, i think he painted it. And in this world he wakes up in a field and he finds his dog who died, so im pretty sure its some kind of heaven.... i dont remember which part but theres a part where hes like in a ocean of people who are trying to climb out of the "ocean", and all the people are like grabbing him... i think this was supposed to be "hell". Maybe he was looking for his wife, i dont remember... the last part i remember is when hes in his dream world theres a tree...

Update:

the tree changes colors, i think its because the painting changed colors.. im not sure if all this info is correct, but somewhere along the lines it is, memory is rusty... thx in advance if you know the name.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds like "what dreams may come..."

--Lee Ann

• 1 decade ago

What Dreams May Come (1998) With Robin Williams.

• 1 decade ago

What dreams may come with Robin Williams and Annabella Sciora, also with Cuba Gooding Jr.

• 1 decade ago

What Dreams may Come

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What Dreams may Come

Main characters

Chris Nielsen – the protagonist and main narrator, a middle-aged screenwriter who is killed in a car accident and who spends most of the novel exploring the afterlife while searching for his wife Ann

Robert Nielsen – Chris's living brother, narrator of frame story, to whom most of novel is addressed

Ann – Chris's wife who commits suicide due to grief over Chris's death

Albert – Chris's cousin who acts as his guide in Heaven and whose job is to travel to the "lower realm" (i.e. Hell) to help its inhabitants

Leona – woman who guides Chris through a Heavenly city; Chris first mistakes her for Ann

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What Dreams May Come, it came out since 1998. Its a kinda old movie, but its really good and sad at times. :]

• 1 decade ago

what dreams may come

with robin williams

• 1 decade ago

what dreams may come

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.