Joel asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Need help offering trades?

Ok so need you to help me offer some fair(me getting a little better deal) trades. I really need to get rid of a closer, have 5 need 4.The one i want to get rid of most is Rodríguez so try to have him in trade.

My Team

C Mauer 1B Morneau

2B Ian Kinsler 3B D Wright SS M Tejada

OF A SorianoOF CCrawford

OF C Lee Util T Hafner Util ChipJones

SP Santana SP Javier Vázquez

SP Cole Hamels RP Francisco Rodríguez

RP Joe Nathan P Bobby Jenks (RP)

P Billy Wagner (RP) B James Shields (SP)

B Ian Snell (SP) B Chad Billingsley (SP)

B Rich Hill (SP) B Francisco Cordero (RP)

Other team

C Iván Rodríguez 1B P Fielder

2B B.J. Upton 3B Miguel Cabrera

SS Hanley Ramírez OF Carlos Beltrán

OF Corey Hart OF Lance Berkman Util Aramis Ramírez

Util Eric Byrnes

SP Josh Beckett SP John Lackey

SP Kelvim Escobar RP Mariano Rivera

RP Todd Jones PJohn Smoltz P Joe Borowski

B Álex Ríos ( OF) B Gary Sheffield (Of) B Roy Oswalt (SP)

B Brad Penny (SP)B Adam Wainwright

Sorry for puting so close together and getting rid of some first name but I ran out of characters.

Favorite Answer

I would suggest you get 1 more good starter. Try and get lackey...hell trade him because hes hurt and you can get a steal and when he comes back hes going to be good.

It looks like the only areas you really need to consider upgrading is 2B and SS. Unfortunately, the other team doesn't have anyone to spare at those positions. And he could really use another SP instead of an RP since Beckett and Lackey are out until late April/early May and Escobar could be done for the year.

You might offer him Vasquez or Hill plus KRod for Upton and a body but, unless he's a wheeler-dealer type and can trade a clsoer for another SP elsewhere, I doubt he'll go for it.

I'd offer Tejada and Rodriguez together for Hanley Ramirez. Ramirez in all likelihood will finish with better stats in than Tejada in every category, even with Tejada being in a better lineup. Don't bother trading for the other guys SPs. They're either injured or injury risk.

I would recommend you go to a place that sells baseball (or whatever sport you mean) cards and asking someone in there if they will trade you. Because if there in a card store they most likely collect also.

Source(s): um.......me.........

What do you think you need? Outfield is solid. Infield is solid. Pitching is solid. You should be able to hang and do well in your league with what you have. I don't understand why you want to trade.