Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you as intimidating as you look?

Best Answer

Well obviously I do not look intimidating now but when I was 17 I went through a 'punk phase', and had my hair bright red, shaved down one side, multi coloured dungerees and painted Doc Marting boots, I was in the KFC with some friends and a woman came over to me and apologised because her daughter was staring at me!!! It was sooooooo funny! Once she realised I was a nice, normal - ish person it was great! We invited them over to sit with us and have a giggle together!!

I have an intimidating personality....I try and be smart about things and to the point. But I wouldn't know if I look intimidating...

Most people see me as intimidating because of all of my visible tattoos, but I'm just a big dork most of the time.

I do have a wicked mean streak, though. I suppose I can be intimidating. Depends on what someone does to be on the receiving end of my temper.

I try not to look intimidating at all, but if I do, then NO. I'm a pretty nice guy 99% of the time. I'm sure certain people would beg to differ, but I'm really not too worried about their opinions anyway, because I seriously doubt they'll be saying much to anyone about it...

• Javi

Great question. Poeple see me and think a lot of things. They are usually wrong though. Once they get to know me they are very surprised at how huble and kind I am. So no, I am not as intimidating as I look.

• I don't look intimidating. I'm smallish, usually wearing a smile, and open. Who could I intimidate -- even shy babies and children are friendly to me in the stores -- but I make sure it is always in front of their parents -- today's world just makes for caution.

I can be if I have to be. I just look intimidating cause I'm female, I'm 6' and weight close to 250 and have red hair. I'm tough and act tough, but I have that softer side, so not, I'm not really as intimdiating as I look.

I don't think I look intimidating.Do you? I can be quite intimidating to people that don't know me and to most of my friends for that matter.I am very opinionated and I have a strong personality.

Maybe intimidation is in the eye of the beholder. So in that case I may be for some. ... and definitely not for others.

Depends