Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Who wins in a 3-person race? Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, or John McCain?

If the situation arises that Hillary or Obama feel the need to run as an independent (or whatever), making the 2008 election a 3-person race. Whom do you think would win?

I personally think this is great for the country. To see such competition in the political arena. Perhaps we're learning not to make these popularity contests and actually vote for whom we think can do the job.

Best Answer

The bad side of this is that many women are saying they will vote for Hillary because she's a woman.

Many blacks are voting for Obamam because he is black.

While this is their right, they should be concentrating on the issues rather than the race or gender.

By the way, I don't know who will win, but I know who will lose regardless of who gets voted in... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Source(s): Sick and tired of watching the government destroy my country.

If it was a 3 person race then John McCain would win hands down. The democrat vote would be a split decision between Clinton and Obama. This will not happen if the dems want any chance of getting into office.

In a race with those three candidates, I believe John McCain would win, because the Democratic party's votes would be split between Hillary Clinton & Barak Obama.

John McCain would probably win because the Democrats are split and the votes will go to McCain simply due to math.

Never happen - besides Obama & Hillary are destroying each other! IF it happened, the results would be the same as a 2 MAN race, McCain wins. Hillary is toast and won't get the nomination.

Gotta say McCain will probably win - the 3 party races really screw things up, remember Perot - but it has been entertaining, and like it or not some people still aren't ready to have a democratic woman, or a black man in office.

None of them. The odds would be for McCain but I think that all of them gets several states and no one gets enough electoral votes and therefore it goes to Congress and since the Dems are in power right now it once again ends up being the superdelegates who get to decide.

• Erin

That's an excellent idea!

Let Hillary take the Democrats, and Obama run as the Independent. With the right VP, he could overtake Hillary. And his constituency is faithful enough to follow him anywhere.

But I'm still voting for McCain...

Source(s): Let the best man win!
  • mcvey

Oooh I call it a draw. i comprehend McCain is older yet he grow to be a war vet. Obama from the pictures I truthfully have considered of him from is youthful days i'm useful grow to be beat up with the aid of even the girls in his college. i'm useful that the two of their better halves can kick their a$$e$. i'm even terrified of Michelle Obama and that i'm plenty extra advantageous than Barrack

• Dash

McCain would win in a landslide.

McCain 50%

Obama 25%

Hillary 25%