Free Credit Report Not Free-Stay away and check credit cards!!!?

Just found out my Discover card has been charged 25 a month for FOUR years because I used Free Credit Report.com. Seems I was automatically enrolled through CIC. I knew about a 10 dollar a month charge on my account however I was oblivious to the two times a month this company was charging me. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE... show more Just found out my Discover card has been charged 25 a month for FOUR years because I used Free Credit Report.com. Seems I was automatically enrolled through CIC. I knew about a 10 dollar a month charge on my account however I was oblivious to the two times a month this company was charging me. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE USING THESE SERVICES!
Update: Good Question Bud. Here's the brief explanation- I was making automatic payments to my Discover card and haven't used it in awhile. I understand why it's perceived as my fault which is why I'm not asking them for anything except to cancel. I'll chalk it up to being dumb and too trusting. I... show more Good Question Bud. Here's the brief explanation- I was making automatic payments to my Discover card and haven't used it in awhile. I understand why it's perceived as my fault which is why I'm not asking them for anything except to cancel. I'll chalk it up to being dumb and too trusting. I wanted this to be out there just in case someone didn't know.