Just Got Scammed on Ebay......?

This User (probably a stollen account) contacted me and said they wanted to buy one of my items but to ship it overseas. So they came up with a good and genuine looking paypal message saying they have the money and they will give me it when i have the tracking number (and send it to them). So i send the item... show more This User (probably a stollen account) contacted me and said they wanted to buy one of my items but to ship it overseas.

So they came up with a good and genuine looking paypal message saying they have the money and they will give me it when i have the tracking number (and send it to them).

So i send the item and then reply to the message with it, no answer, called Paypal and they tell me i have been scammed!!

So i want to warn as many people as possible.
-Do not make deals of Ebay on the web
-Do not send to Nigeria on ebay
-Paypal don't ask for Tracking numbers, so if someone possing as paypal do, its a scam
-If you think it is fishy (and i had a little idea it was) contact paypal and ask them.

Hope you don'y get scammed