Question about english grammar???

hello everyone! I had been surfing the web, when i came across this site, which is all about english grammar. Upon visiting this web page a very big doubt arouse in my mind.....My question is which of this sentances is the right one ? "she could of had anything that she wants " or " she could have... show more hello everyone! I had been surfing the web, when i came across this site, which is all about english grammar. Upon visiting this web page a very big doubt arouse in my mind.....My question is which of this sentances is the right one ? "she could of had anything that she wants " or " she could have had anything that she wants" ??
I've used the second sentance quite often; so i wonder whether i have been making mistakes, as english isn't my first language i always come across lot of doubts. Thank you!

If you want to check out the web site on which i found this article about english grammar. Just Click on the link below
http://www3.telus.net/linguisticsissues/commonerrorsinenglish.html Don't worry it's virus free