Need and easy, simple, healthy recipe for dinner....?

My sister has been in the hospital the last few days (and with no sign of being released). I'm caring for my niece and my two children--between getting my two, then running 15 miles each direction to get my niece I'm not home until well after 6, and exhausted from worrying about my sister. My niece is... show more My sister has been in the hospital the last few days (and with no sign of being released). I'm caring for my niece and my two children--between getting my two, then running 15 miles each direction to get my niece I'm not home until well after 6, and exhausted from worrying about my sister. My niece is extremely picky (doesn't like tomato sauce on pasta, won't each cheese on a burger, doesn't like shrimp, most ways of chicken, etc). Last night we had hospital food and the night before was take out. I want something simple, a HEALTHY one pot meal so that we can all eat, and crash (well, I won't, haven't slept the last few days). Don't want take out, don't want Mc'Ds, HELP!
Update: And I mean picky as in if there's grill marks on chicken it's 'burned' and she won't eat it. I'm thinking of getting a bag of teriyaki chicken from Trader Joe's and tossing some broccoli in it (and using their frozen brown rice), but tired and don't wnat to run to Trader Joe's! show more And I mean picky as in if there's grill marks on chicken it's 'burned' and she won't eat it. I'm thinking of getting a bag of teriyaki chicken from Trader Joe's and tossing some broccoli in it (and using their frozen brown rice), but tired and don't wnat to run to Trader Joe's!
Update 2: LMAO she wouldn't last at my house either, but I'm so exhausted right now cereal is looking good for dinner!