During your last trimester did you have a soreness in the vagina area?

I am eight months preggers! I am having a lot of soreness closer to my inner thigh. It's not a internal pain. Is there anyone else out having this problem. I never had this before with my first pregnanacy. Is anyone else having this issue and if so do you have a remedy? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

OMG yes!!! its called symphisis i think...i told my doctor about it he said that some women experience pain when their pelvic are starts to stretch for your babies head. the pubic bone opens and thus horrible pain. he also said there's not much you can do but i notice that a good squat with your feet planted to the ground no tippy toes lol. also doing the butterfly feels awesome...pretty much stretching really helps. it will also help for delivery since you'll have nicely opened hips the baby will pass through easier.

Source(s): 38 weeks preggo :D
  • Shortness of breath, sleeping problem, and hemorrhoids are the common third trimester discomforts during pregnancy. But aside from these, you can also experience other minor discomforts such as hip pain, vaginal pain, itchy abdomen, varicose veins, stretch marks, and leaking urine. These discomforts are normal in the late pregnancy, so there is no need for you to worry. And besides, if you experience them, there are solutions to give you relief. Don't worry Momma it's normal!! They say to take baths and soak the pain away.

• petre

Third Trimester Vaginal Pain

• becher

Vaginal Pain Third Trimester

• justme

Yup... I had no soreness the first time, and second time, I was not only sore (felt like someone kicked me down there), but I also pulled my groin muscle... ouch. I didn't get much sleep, that's for sure. It went away when she was born, thank god. My doc just said it was the pressure and expanding of the ligaments/muscles. Take it easy, it will pass.

Good luck!

Hemorrhoids are associated with constipation and straining at bowel movements. How to get rid of hemorrhoids https://tr.im/Xyxr6

Pregnancy is also associated with hemorrhoids. These conditions lead to increased pressure within the hemorrhoidal veins that causes them to swell. Other conditions, for example chronic liver disease, may also cause increased venous pressure and may be associated with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are very common and are estimated to occur in up to one-half of the population by age 50.

Yes I had it with my second pregnancy too! Its because your baby is getting lower and just puts alot of pressure on you down there and causes pain. Theres not much you can do for it. Sometimes it would hurt me so bad I couldnt walk and would just have to lay down for a minute.

I'm going through that right now (35wks). It helps me to walk it off. The doctor said that it's just the baby moving down. Looks like things are progressing for you. Good luck :)

my vagine was very sore near the end... i started feeling like i had a soccer ball pressing down from the inside... which was so uncomfortable... take a hot bath... nothing really helps though

ive had thta soreness for months now.. I just complain and get over it lol.. Nothing works other than warm baths!