What advice should I give my friend?

She is a Christian and she is gay. However, she hasn't lived the gay lifestyle since she was 23, 4 years ago. She's still attracted to women. I really don't know what to tell her. Over the years, I've started to accept the fact some people are born attracted to the same sex just like some of us are... show more She is a Christian and she is gay. However, she hasn't lived the gay lifestyle since she was 23, 4 years ago. She's still attracted to women. I really don't know what to tell her. Over the years, I've started to accept the fact some people are born attracted to the same sex just like some of us are attracted to the opposite sex. But I don't know if me telling her it's ok to be attracted to women AND to live a gay life is the right thing to do.
Update: I ALWAYS support her. And yes, she did ask for advice.
Update 2: Ok, if you can't try to give me some good advice, don't bother to answer. I'm looking for help.