promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Do yellow race look younger than other races?

Many other races say when they look 23~4years old yellow people, "They look like only 17~8years old." Why? It's very annoying cuz yellow people always have to check ID even ages are same

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My gosh. You know, it would be one thing if the "yellow people" were the ones getting upset at your terminology. Lol But that's not the case, which is really bizarre. *shrugs*

It could be their diets. Asians tend to eat a lot of fish which contains, well, fish oils, which are good for a lot of things. They also eat a bunch of other stuff that I'm not sure (I'm like an Americanized Asian - lol), but many have their reasons for eating what we may think is strange. (Watch the Andrew Zimmern show.) "Turtle leg good for heart." or "Frog heart good for joints" etc.

The "yellow race," as you put it, does have a look unique to no other: flatter facial features, squintier eyes, etc. I guess it just boils down to other people's perspectives of what "young looking" is.

Source(s): I'm an Asian myself... I have no problem with people calling me yellow. Heck, I don't wear yellow because it blends too much with my skin! Lol *winks*
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yellow race?

I'm sorry but i'v never heard of the "yellow race".

• 1 decade ago

Yellow race? What is a yellow race anyway? Are there any purple races or pink with blue polka dot races? If so, please enlighten me... I would really love to meet them. Grow up, okay? You sound ridiculous.

• 1 decade ago

What... Yellow race????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Everyone has something to say but some are confused. Let's toss a coin to see who is right.

• 1 decade ago

Yellow race? My god.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In general yes. It has to do with how our skin age and our facial features. They are not sharp as caucassians, ******, arabs or indians so they give northeast asians a 'child-like' face. But this is a general statement, not all asians look younger than their age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yellow people? the simpsons?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOLOLOL "YELLOW RACE"??????

Good Morning, Racist!

• 1 decade ago

I think so. mostly because alot of them have healthy and young looking skin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.