I got e-mail from yahoo awards and prize department, sent certificate also how can i receive, or blaming me?

i got a yahoo award prize from yahoo department here in mancherter of england and they are asking 50000 great britain pounds to claims that prize. they also asked to send my driving licence and proof of yahoo award prize copy, so i sent what ever they send me. i am mentioning his name pedro adam and edin birth... show more i got a yahoo award prize from yahoo department here in mancherter of england and they are asking 50000 great britain pounds to claims that prize.
they also asked to send my driving licence and proof of yahoo award prize copy, so i sent what ever they send me.
i am mentioning his name pedro adam and edin birth and the barrister name is jeffery smith and take down the email id of pedro adam, claimsdepartment_live@live.com ( he is one of the yahoo awards and prize department member and Mrs. edin birth also a services in yahoo awards prizes) and jeffery smith a barrister from london here in united kingdom sent me a affidavit and also requested to me to pay 50000 great britain pound and also services fees of his 450 pounds. if you required any in details then i will mail to you yahoo department and i received all mail from adam, and jeffery.
whether these both guys are working in yahoo department or not, and they sent me yahoo award certification also and specified in that my name also