馮馮 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫幫忙阿~英文自傳今天要交,錯誤很多,幫改一句是一句。10點

Besides English

Besides English, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, drawing, music and movies. I have my active side as well, I enjoy playing basketball, hiking, and going to the nature.

I love music and I play drums in a band. We all want to creat a special things in our senior high school life. At the beginning we found it was quiet hard to complete a song but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually we had made improvement, we were so excited by it that the band practice time became one of the most enjoyable things for us every week. Finally, we had a great profomence at our school's birthday, it was a very unforgetful and happy memory. To me, these hobbies not only can offer me entertainment, but also in many times, it can provide me a different point of view toward lives. I believe we must have balance in our lives.

As to my personality. I am optimistic, willing to help others and like to make friends with others. My dream is to become a tour gauid, even it is not easy, I'll try my best to reach it. I have learned a line from my English teacher that is, ”Not until you give it a try will you know the result.” I got passion and expectation to myself, wish you would give me a opportunity to make my dream come true.

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

這是上面一半的網址,給20點

Rating
  • 小羊
    Favorite Answer

您好很高興為您解決問題,

字數限制,無法連上半部一起改請另外發問或者來信

Besides English

Besides it, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, drawing, music, and watching movies; moreover, I enjoy playing basketball, hiking, and going outdoor activities. In addition, I love music, and I play drums in a band. We all want to creat a special things in our senior high school life. At the beginning we found it was quiet hard to complete a song but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually we had(灰色為離題, 閱讀者沒有興趣你的樂團如何. 除非你要申請音樂系) made improvement, we were so excited by it that the band practice time became one of the most enjoyable things for us every week. Finally, we had a great profomence at our school's birthday, it was a very unforgetful and happy memory. To me, these hobbies not only can offer me entertainment, but also in many times, it can provide me a different point of view toward lives. I believe we must have balance in our lives.

As to my personality; I am optimistic, willing to help others and like to make friends with others. My life goal is to be a tour guide. It may be not easy, but I'll do my best to approach and then achieve it. I have learned a line from my English teacher; it is, ”You never know the result until you give it a try.”I am ready to overcome any challenge, all i need is a ticket of getting into it and give it a shot

下次發問請告知寫文章的閱讀者還有目的

才能更容易的幫助您.

Source(s): 美國的台裔