When the ladies in the "2 Girls, 1 Cup" video take communion, do they bring their own cup?

Just curious.

Update:

Jamus, the links are all down; if anyone would know a good one, though, it would be Patrick.

Update 2:

James, Patrick and Darth made me ask this! I am totally innoicent....

Update 3:

Geez, I even misspelled "innocent."

Update 4:

I'm not the one giving thumbs down, by the way.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What's with the similar 2 girls 1 cup question (((Jack))) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvflC... shh the link to the video is attached to my previous answer ;)

by the way to answer your question ewwww yuck that is a disgusting thought...damn I almost threw up....yuck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That was the last time I clicked a link on another site that I visit. There was not enough warning about content! I did not make it for thirty seconds. I saw the cup, and by then it was too late. I will never even peek again, but was that real or some trick?

• Hannah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I looked for an hour out of curiosity And all The sites don't have it anymore. So went ti Wicpedia and from what was explained i won't be looking for it. Have no ides what religion ?? Yuck Jack lol !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A better person than... you better stay away from a link to that video.

The day of my b-day I was chatting with my friend and after saying happy birthday he sent me a link saying "LOL that's so funny" so I happily clocked on it and WAAAAAAAAAHH... I got traumatized immediately.

I can't understand HOW in the world someone would do that, yuk yuk yuk yuk!!!!!! EWWWWWW. Ice cream never tasted the same after then.

In church I don't know what they do and I don't wanna know neither.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That has to be the nastiest video ever. I almost regurgitated when I saw it. And I can usually handle seeing some nasty things. The fact that those girls were either A.) that desperate for money or B.) such big degenerates that they may have actually enjoyed it, is very sad.

• 1 decade ago

I just hope they used some mouthwash if they go to one of the churches where the whole congregation shares a chalice

And you don't want to see it, but if you must just look for it on google and you should be able to find it

• 1 decade ago

If I could thumbs down a question, Jack, I would thumbs down this one into oblivion. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Source(s): I'm sure they twisted your arm. Ha!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude... that is VILE. i threw up 5 min. into it, and i was tricked into watching it in the first place. don't know why i continued, but it was like watching a train wreck.

Source(s): esquire, vomiting.
  • 1 decade ago

Okay, Jack. I think, with this question, you've earned your title. That's indeed "pure evil".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not only do they bring their own cup, but it's pre-fecies filled.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.