Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationCamping · 1 decade ago

Topo Maps of Hong Kong for Garmin 60csx GPS?

I am trying to find a high resulotion Topo Map for Hong Kong for my 60CSX Garmin GPS. Any suggestion?

Favorite Answer

I am not familiar with that GPS unit but I am assuming it has USB connectivity. I think the Garmin website may have maps, otherwise just Google around for maps.

you need to purchase the Garmin GPS 60CSx hand held GPS Navigator from Amazon for $292.ninety 4 & this merchandise ships for loose with great Saver transport. You save: $243.05 (40 5%) Technical info * excessive-sensitivity GPS receiver * vibrant, photograph voltaic-readable coloration TFT reveal * coloration-hand held mapping proper for the two marine and outdoor use * sixty 4 MB microSD card for storage of elective map component; notice: microSD card is located interior the device, no longer as a separate, added merchandise * rapid USB connectivity makes loading charts and maps rapid and straightforward purchase this GPS on the hyperlink under.