Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesHonolulu · 1 decade ago

Hawaii or Mexico?

Favorite Answer

Hawaii! I lived in Hawaii and have been to Mexico twice. Both are great places. I think the only thing I didn't really like about Mexico was when you went shopping they like hounded you and kept trying to get you to buy things, and of course I could not understand them. But it just depends where you go. And things in Mexico are pretty much the same price as the things we have here, unless it is things that are from Mexico like the souveneirs, those are really cheap depending on what you get. The beach was beautiful but did not compare to Hawaii. The water was clean, and clear, but a darker blue and different from what you would see in Hawaii. And I don't know where you would go in Mexico, or if you wanted the beach, but when I went to Mexico in April, the water was very cold. The places I went to were Cozumel,Playa Del Carma, and Cancun. Hawaii, I lived there for 4 years recently. Beaches are beautiful, not really any harmful animals. There are other islands and all have great things to do and it is very cheap to travel to another island. The water is always warm and beautiful. Although it is expensive, (depending on what you're doing or buying) it is a great place. Plus you would need a passport to go to Mexico, and that takes a few months to get. Go to Hawaii!!! You won't be dissapointed!

It really depends on what you are going for. Hawaii is beautiful, clean, warm water, sun, shopping, but it's also $$$

You should plan on spending a lot of money on foods, rooms, and Entertainment.

Mexico on the other hand is FULL of resorts. You can stay at places that are really inexpensive that include all your food and drinks. When you go shopping you can find lots of handcrafted goods that are cheap to buy.

I love going to Mexico. Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, and Cozumel and all beautiful places to visit.

Hawaii hands down!

I have never been to Mexico but Hawaii is way overrated. It is nice but it is so expensive you cant afford to do anything once you get there.Hawaii is not worth the $$

psh hawaii is SO much nicer

theres no comparing

r u serious mexico sucks