Creative presentation ideas for history project.?

I am in 10th grade History. I have a group project about current genocide in the world. We need creative ideas for the presentation. If you don't know much about the topic, please respond with creative presentation ideas for any project in general. Also, the topic is very interesting and it is very scary to... show more I am in 10th grade History. I have a group project about current genocide in the world. We need creative ideas for the presentation. If you don't know much about the topic, please respond with creative presentation ideas for any project in general.

Also, the topic is very interesting and it is very scary to know that these problems exist today. Please look up www.thedevilcameonhorseback.com for further information.

I'll choose a best answer. Please respond ASAP!
Update: There are 4 people in the group and we have to actually speak in front of the class, not just a powerpoint presentation or poster. We can, however, use a visual aid, props, etc. We also need to make overhead maps and pictures and present those during the presentation. Basically, something has to set the... show more There are 4 people in the group and we have to actually speak in front of the class, not just a powerpoint presentation or poster. We can, however, use a visual aid, props, etc.
We also need to make overhead maps and pictures and present those during the presentation.

Basically, something has to set the presentation apart from the other groups.
1 answer 1