How about Staying Away from Religion and Spirituality?

Is there really anything worthwhile that we learn when we ask questions or answer in R &S? I mean, I'm a Christian and it seems I "feel" I need to defend my faith which for me is personal. Pitting another group from others. And I don't like to be that kind of person I'm being forced to... show more Is there really anything worthwhile that we learn when we ask questions or answer in R &S?

I mean, I'm a Christian and it seems I "feel" I need to defend my faith which for me is personal.

Pitting another group from others. And I don't like to be that kind of person I'm being forced to be by situations.

Do you feel that at times you're pushed to the extremes in R & S?

Like for example this troll asked : "Do Christians have little willies?" (Does he really want to know?)

Rather ask than worthwhile questions like: Why do Christians differ in worship and praise? (We can learn something about this.)

Esp. in comments that are downright insulting against your belief. Could "they" just disagree and be nice about it?
Update: I'm not proud to say but sometimes some answerer get in my nerves, irregardless of how much I try to be patient and understanding. It's easier to hurt somebody when you can't see the effect on them.
Update 2: * it's fun to insult and hurt people? Maybe until someone does it to you too. Then it's not fun anymore.

Even if you don't or you have a religion.

Just have a heart, it's not much but sometimes it can be enough.
Update 3: nicewknd, same here. But can you say so for yourself? Like for example, I ask a fellow Christian about Bible verse: someone "WTF" as other would say, would just troll in and say hurtful comments. Is that warranted? Geez.
Update 4: What can I say?

Maybe this would suffice:

Thank you very much.

Just a thought: I hope we can give more "best answers" than just one.