What is your favorite movie line?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

if yr from africa then why are you white??

:)

• Alease
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"This town needs an enema!" Jack Nicholson as The Joker In Batman "You make me want to be a better man." Jack Nicholson to Helen Hunt in As Good As It Gets "Exit, stage right!" Snagglepuss "Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn!" Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in Gone With The Wind Favourite movie: The Last Emperor

• 1 decade ago

I'll B Baq-its not really my favorite but thats the only one I could think of

• The entire dialog from Spaceballs!

Source(s): BARF!!! Not in here mister, this is a Mercedes!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"Like I told my last wife, 'Honey I never drive faster than I can see.' Besides it's all in the reflexes."

Big Trouble in Little China

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Hell of a thing killin a man. Takin away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven (1992)

• 1 decade ago

Pacino's rant at the end of ...And Justice For All

The "Out of order" diatribe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

++Hitch

isn't that beautiful ^^ ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Hate is baggage...Life's too short to be pissed off all the time...It's just not worth it."-Danny Vinyard [American History X]

great movie great quote!

• 1 decade ago

Its a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school. --Ferris Bueller's Day Off--

I am being serious. And don't call me Shirley. --Airplane--

Yes, I remember. I had lasagna. --Airplane--

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.