Need ideas on how to get my little girl to potty train.?

Hi my little girl is 20 months and hates when she goes poo in her diaper. She goes around saying yuuu ooo. However i cant seem to get her to go potty on a potty. She will sit on it and look at me and smile like she knows she supposed to be sitting there but no pee or poop in it. I tell her go pee pee and poo but it doesnt help. When she wets her diaper she just comes up to you and squishes it and lets you know. I have no idea how to get her to go potty any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I wanted some way for my daughter that I did not have to pressure her or push her to become potty trained. I researched and found a safe stool with sides so that she could use a real toilet. http://www.amazon.com/Elite-Child-Corporation-TPS-...

This made all the difference for her. She was so excited that she could climb up on her own. Well worth it.

Hope this helps.

Take her diaper off and put her in big girl underwear and let her pee whenever. Once she pees and feels it running down her leg then she's finally going to know what to do. Run her to the potty and keep doing that she will eventually just start going on the potty. You will have to sponge up pee a couple of times but it won't take long. It took me a few days and my daughter finally got it.

• gilroy

Well you have got to take a seat her at the potty and make her take a seat there there for 15 or 20 minutes and out a few pulls americaon her and a few colossal woman lingerie on most sensible she is going to believe she is simplest dressed in colossal woman lingerie and inform her when you went theese you'll be rainy for decades and shes now not a colossal woman for doing that and if shes 3 she demands potty proficient you had to begin for somewhat whilst in the past and compliment her and inform her if she maintains having injuries then she will get a day out and compliment her up to you'll and placed her at the potty while you're drawing her bathtub water and take her each and every 30 minutes or so and in addition supply her items from the greenback retailer and inform her EX:if she dosnt pass at the potty then she dosnt get to visit ballet elegance...take a look at whatever get her a video of elmos potty time and make her watch it each and every moringing and night time and aslo maintain an eye fixed on her and switch the water on while she is going and check out the whole lot you'll!!!! well good fortune

• oy vey

My daughter saw one of her friends in big girl panties and that was all it took. She wanted the big girl panties. They do make "targets" (usually for boys), but girls could have fun making the target disappear. Other than that just be open with her and tell her that mommy puts the pee and poop in the toilet and she can be a big girl and do it too.

You need to dip her hand in warm water while shes on the toilet then she will go pee. She will then realize how easy it is and eventually go poop.