promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did John McCain have an illegitimate black baby?

I've heard rumours on the internets about this, but knowing his snakery, I don't know what to believe? Did he really have a black baby?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

according to bush he did.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you were a mature American citizen, you would do your own research and find your own answer before you would post something that would be so hurtful to a family and a child. No wonder their is such evil in our society. People who gossip and plant negative seeds are part of the problem, never the solution. Now your point - what could it be? Are you making fun of McCain physically? Are you saying a black child is 'less than'? Are you trying to tear down a reputation - one that you don't even know yet? Just what was your plan, my friend? Just to spread muck..... I get it. Sad.

Source(s): Concerned Citizen
  • 1 decade ago

He has an adopted daughter from Bangladesh named Bridget McCain. Cindy adopted her while in Bandladesh doing charity work. This was a rumor spread by the Bush campaign during the 2000 election. You don't see her very often because she is the only child who is under 18. They are being very protective of her.

• 1 decade ago

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

He adopted a daughter and is her father but not biologically.

I bet that if someone said, "I just saw a chicken driving a semi truck, while eating a hamburger and clucking on it's cell phone" somebody will believe it.

Rumors are just that Rumors. No matter how sensational and outrageous we want them to be, they are usually not based on facts.

Source(s): Beware of the carnivorous cell phone using chickens on the road!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Adopted daughter,he took the dying child to America and on route he decided he would adopt the baby. As you will learn the man has a Unique character. I heard the story from a democrate.

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

"In the 2000 South Carolina Presidential primary Bush surrogates circulated stories that McCain's five years as a POW had made him "mentally unstable," gave him a "loose screw," that he "committed treason while a POW" and "came home and forgot us." The stories also called McCain "the fag candidate," called his wife a drug addict, said McCain "chose to sire children without marriage" and had "a black child" (the actual wording of that last smear from the flyers and e-mails that circulated is not printable here)."

Anonymous opponents used "push polling" to suggest that McCain's Bangladeshi born daughter was his own, illegitimate black child.

• 1 decade ago

John McCain has an adopted daughter from Bangledesh.

In 2000, Karl Rove and the Bush people circulated stories that the girl was McCain's illegitimate Black baby. Shortly after that, McCain quit running for President leaving everyone to wonder whether or not it was true.

Now, in 2008, McCain seems ashamed of his adopted daughter for some reason.

You see his White daughter everywhere. But you never see his adopted daughter from Bangledesh.

• Don't go there. I would rather lose - Yes; Even lose again to the Republicans - Than adopt Bush tactics to win...

• 1 decade ago

NO, the baby was adopted, this is a recycled rumor from last election season that was already debunked.

• Bob P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Word is slowing leaking out that he did have a black baby.

He called the baby, Barry. Baby Barry was adopted by a man from Kenya and a white woman. Baby Barry went on to graduate from Harvard.

I understand that he wrote a book based on his experiences with a pastor Wright from Chicago. I believed that the pastor goes by the name of racist pastor Wright.

I hope this answers your question.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That was a rumor back in 2000, started by the uniter, George Bush, to sabotage McCain's candidacy in the South.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.