im going ou with my friends ex boyfriend and i really like him and ahe wans me to break up with him?

she is really mean to me

Favorite Answer

She isn't your friend or she would want you to be happy above everything else. Dump her.

I don't blame her. What a bad idea. A friendship is more important than a boyfriend. It's not worth losing the friend over this. Besides, he is her EX for a reason. Whatever he did to her he will do to you, too. Then you won't have anyone.

Explain to her why you like him, and that you don't want to have to choose her or him. If she was a real friend, she would just be happy for you. Make a compromise with her, like you won't kiss him when she's around.

Did he break up with her? If so then she's jealous. I would suggest giving her some extra friendship, and going out with him when she's not around.

Just don't do anything with him around her, like, you know what I mean?

You should talk to your friend, and tell her why this relationship means so much to you. She needs to hear you out on this.

Then again, if he's only been your boyfriend for a short time after your friend and he broke up, you're not doing her a favor. She needs time to get over it.