Can we give one hour to our planet?

Can we give one hour to our planet?

One year has 8,760 hours. Can we give 1 to our planet?

Earth Hour - Saturday March 29, 2008

Video: http://www.youtube.Com/watch?V= UcHz6Jv4l-g

What does Earth Hour (The Time of Planet)?

On Saturday, March 29, 2008, millions of people around the world will join together to "turn off the lights" for a period of one hour to demonstrate his concern about climate change. Additionally, participants agree to take steps to reduce energy use in their daily lives. The Time of Planet show that working together, each of us can have a positive impact in the fight against climate change. Governments, businesses, communities and individuals in different parts of the world will participate in the Time of Planet.

sorry

this is the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHz6Jv4l-g

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

me. its a gesture, but that is important, to bring us that are taking this seriously together after all these negative vibes and help us remember we are not alone.

• cookie

I will be running every electrical appliance I can get my hands on and I hope a lot of other people do as well to counter the effects of all you global warming kooks out ther our power industry people need to make a living too, not everyone can be a vampire suckling at the government teat.

• JimZ

Turning off lights for an hour will make some people feel good but will not do anything of substance for our planet. I am certainly not one to do symbollic things that lack substance. Sorry. I'm out. I may protest by turning on all my lights and everything else I can think of.

I'm participating in this just outside of Toronto. On Saturday, from 8-9pm no lights can be turned on in the whole city. My town is having a get together at the town hall and having free hot chocolate.

So turn on all your lights, stereo, computers, Oh hey I got this double oven and a 575 watt mixer... sweet!!!! All I can say is this, in five years when the temps are below normal, will all you GW religious freeks turn on your god Al Gore, and roast him over an open pit fire to keep warm?

I will combat global warming by leaving me freezer wide open and letting it run for an hour than it will be cooler. Help me support global cooling spead the word

I plan to celebrate Earth hour by making sacrifice to the gods of electricity and gasoline. You should join me.

Yes.. my family will be participating.

Good for you for spreading the word about Earth Hour. I did as well.

You have just proven that global warming is a religion.